Join us to reimagine how people rent homes. The number of new renters in the US is increasing more and more each day, and Reallyo is on the forefront of that wave. Our purpose is to pioneer a new rental process that empowers all renters, landlords, and agents to interact the right way.
Reallyo provides an award-winning software known in all 50 states for its technology-forward rental marketing, tenant screening process, and rental management platform
Our team has more than doubled in growth annually for the past 5 years and we have no plans of stopping. Reallyo is a place where you will grow alongside the company while collaborating within your team to have a meaningful impact on our future as a business. We are proud of the role we play in shaping the future of the U.S. housing industry! We have a mission-driven culture determined to help renters find the ideal property match.
SENIOR UX RESEARCHER
The UX Research team plays a fundamental part in gathering insights about the attitudes, emotions, needs, and behaviors of people who use our products, in order to inspire and inform product strategy and design. We are seeking a Senior UX Researcher who is passionate about understanding people and how they interact with technology. You are empathetic, and you strive to uncover users' expectations, goals, frustration, and reasoning, which helps drive insights to enhance the product design process.
You skillfully develop and conduct user-centered research to inform and validate design. You are an excellent communicator who is passionate about understanding people. You are open-minded and collaborative, eager to learn new skills and methods, and share your knowledge cross-collaboratively. You are comfortable in fast-paced environments and excited to contribute to building research as a core competency across Reallyo.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of methods and interpret analysis through the lens of UX, HCI, and social science
- Define, plan, and conduct exploratory user research, utilizing various methods including but not limited to usability studies, contextual inquiry, and surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, support, engineering and marketing teams
- Own the end-to-end research process for products in development including defining, recruiting, moderating, synthesizing, and reporting
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative findings and articulate actionable product and design insights
- Deliver compelling insights to help drive evidence-based product and design decisions
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Contribute to research team strategy within the organization
- Collaborate closely with other UX researchers to leverage and build upon knowledge
- Advocate for the user; evangelize user-centered design practices
- BS/MS in human behavior related field, such as Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Sociology, Communication, Information Science, Media Studies, Computer Science, or Economics
- 4-8+ years of experience conducting UX Research for product and design teams
- Relentlessly user-focused with experience in mixed method research or quantitative focus
- Experience translating research findings into strategic narratives
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, hands-on, creative environment
- Able to work 5-8pm PT 1-2x/week in order to collaborate with offshore technical teams in Thailand – ideal candidate is located on the West Coast US (PST)
Our core values
- Collaboration: Work together, and trust each other
- Innovation: Go beyond what is typical or expected
- Impact: What matters most is the impact we make on customers and how we disrupt the world
- Integrity: Inspire each other and work devotedly toward a common goal
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary + equity: Have a stake in our success!
- Bonus program: It’s pretty simple. If you do great work, you’ll be rewarded
- Generous health insurance: 100% employee premium covered for medical/75% for dependents; 90% employee premium covered for dental and vision
- Retirement: We offer a Simple IRA and match up to 3%
- Paid time off: >3 weeks accrued PTO + 8 paid sick days
- Flexibility: Hybrid, remote-first environment & flexible working hours
- Fringe perks: Free lunch days, Spreeday, social gatherings, and more!
- Purpose: Have a critical impact on the trajectory and success of a business drastically improving the rental process for renters, landlords, real estate agents, and property managers nationwide
- Career Acceleration: We’re growing quickly, so there are loads of opportunities! We empower people to decide how to hit their results, make an impact, and grow.